Argi+ – 6 Ways it helps you to Run
- Argi+ makes my running easier – my steps feel lighter and my heart rate is lower for the same pace. I’ve tried this over 5k, 10k and 20k distances.
- You are getting a huge Vitamin C and Vitamin D dose with the super fruits added in Argi+ – and, so far I’ve managed to avoid the ‘overly gaunt’ look a lot of runners get. This also means that I seem to be less likely to get colds or pick up viruses after hard training sessions.
- Drinking Argi+ after a run means that, for me, my muscles recover faster and I get less stiffness in the following morning or the morning after. I also use a recovery protein shake (Forever Lite) too and I believe the Argi+ helps get the nutrition into the muscles more effectively. In fact, on race days, I will mix my Forever Lite protein and nutrition shake with my Argi+ in a glass of water about 3 hours before running. I then find that I have much more strength at the end of the race which I believe is because the Argi+ is helping deliver the extra protein into the muscles where it is needed.
- With Argi+ I just feel like I’ve got more energy! If I use it late in the afternoon, it often keeps me awake and alert for a hour or two after my normal bedtime – which is not always a good idea!
- I run faster and perform better with Argi+. On the occasions that I don’t take my Argi+ (ie. I go straight out for a run and don’t have a chance to have my Argi+ drink 45 minutes before leaving) my legs feel heavier and my breathing is more laboured. It is difficult to measure the exact impact, but I would say that I lose between 1 and 2 minutes on a 25 minute run when I am without my Argi+.
- I also believe that Argi+ helps me to avoid injury by increasing the recovery rate of my muscles so that I reduce the risk of muscle tears and injuries when I next train. It also means that muscles are in better condition the next day or for the next run, so I am less likely to tear a muscle or develop an injury.